Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Have these instead


My long-suffering wife has had to deal with my habit of taking pictures of food practically since the day we met. I feel for her - I really do - but I can't seem to shake this photographic-culinary addiction. Food is simply too much fun to not capture in pixels.

There isn't anything scientific or planned about this one. I thought it was neat how the eggs bunched themselves together at the bottom of the bowl. We always think of them as uniformly round, but the way they're arranged suggests a more complex, straight-line-formed shape.

I was also able to capture this without risking my grocery-aisle shopping privileges, which is always a good thing. Still up in the air is whether she'll allow me near the kitchen with a camera in my hand. Time will tell.

No comments: