Friday, July 22, 2005

Quoted - VoIP (again)

More geekitude on its way...

I know you're all likely getting tired of my posting links to stuff where I've been quoted. Frankly, if I don't post it here, then I tend to forget about it. Since I am a media wh.... um, streetwalker, not keeping track of these things would keep me awake at night.

Anyway, I was interviewed for this piece, What is the Leading VoIP Service, that was published last Monday (July 18th) in Enterprise VoIP Planet. I chatted about quality concerns and similarly scintillating stuff.

Your turn: Should I cut the geekiness out? Should I talk about it in the main blog? Leave it in the sidebar and hope folks stumble across it? What say you?

9 comments:

Jezzy said...

Geekiness is my favourite characteristic in anyone!

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

I think it's up to you, on account of this being your blog. Your 'quoted' posts tend to be short, so easy to read even if they're not particularly interesting to me. I like the way you give a brief description of the content of each piece to help your readers decide whether to click on the link or not. (I confess I don't read every single word that emanates from Your Carminess - can we still be blogfriends?;-)) So as you say it's useful to you, I'd suggest you carry right on doing what you do.

Ms Mac said...

I would encourage you to keep on with the posts showing us where you've been quoted.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's your blog -- we're just visitors. Keep it real and blog about what suits you. The overall package certainly suits us. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Carmi. Thanks for visiting earlier. This is your space and you write what you want. I've enjoyed reading around your site - geekiness and all! I'll be back often.

Tracy S said...

I say it's your blog and you do what you want . That is part of YOU ...What you find interesting to write about is what you should . We all like you for you so I say keep doing what you are doing ...lol

Dean said...

Put it in here. If it's not that popular, well, it's no big deal. Nobody's paying for this blog deal, are they? If they are, I want to know your secret.

guppyman said...

Isn't the geeky part just part of life these days??? I would have never noticed it was anything other than ordinary had you not said something....

Michele sent me again!

Anonymous said...

I like it in the main body here where I can see it. Whatever helps your personal organizing the best of course. It ain't bragging, it's bagging success with justifiable satisfaction.