Monday, November 07, 2011

Thematic Photographic 170 - Drink Up


Made from apples
Laval, QC, October 2011

Our youngest son loves apple juice. But not every brand. So when his grandmother bought some before our visit last month, she ended up stuck with this large jug of the stuff when it turned out to not be to the young man's liking.

No worries: I'll drink anything. And, apparently, take pictures of it. And for the next week, I hope you'll do the same. Thematic's new theme is "drink up", and it's as simple as it sounds: If it's in liquid form and more or less consumable, we want to see it.

That's it! Go nuts!

Your turn: Take a picture of something drinkable, then share it on your blog. If you've already posted something that fits, feel free to share it, too. Leave a comment here letting folks know where to find it. Visit other participants for more sharing and photographic joyness (and, apparently, word-invention.) Repeat as often as your shutter finger can handle. The insanity continues all week. If you're new to Thematic - our weekly photo-sharing/exploring/learning extravaganza - go here and all will be explained. Otherwise, go for it...and thanks!

11 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I think mine will make you laugh....
http://afreshstartwithkalei.blogspot.com/2011/11/tp-170-drink-up.html

Cloudia said...

Do hope the young man appreciated bubbies intentions and was gracious-


Aloha from Honolulu

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

Max Sartin said...

I've posted this picture before, but I don't think on TP. So here's my Drink up. entry.

Gilly said...

Alright - this is my first, rather tame, effort

21 Wits said...

What a refreshing glass of apple juice!...it is amazing how there can be so many various flavors....if it's too bitter it's not for me...at first glance I thought this would be a mug of beer! Very cool Carmi. Here's my thirsty collection!

http://twincitiesblather.blogspot.com/2011/11/thematic-photographic-170-drink-up.html

21 Wits said...

Kalei's BF So funny, it's a good thing I wasn't drinking at the moment I opened your post! Very cool!

Little Nell said...

A subject dear to my heart with A Reason to Toast

Max Sartin said...

I got another one for you, here.

Bob Scotney said...

A brewery tour from me this week.
http://bit.ly/uktLPh

Barbara said...

Great topic this week! It's been a busy week with lots of my favorite brew to keep me going!

knot eye said...

always a good venue, Carmi...much appreciated...Peace

my effort is

here