Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Admin note: Thematic returns tonight

Hi gang. Wanted to let you know that Thematic will be back, a bit late, tonight (Tuesday) at 7:00 p.m. Eastern.

Thank you for your patience these past few weeks while we put this regular feature on hold. It's been a tough grind, and I'm guessing you're never really "done" mourning, but it's nice to know we're surrounded by so many good souls. Which is my way of saying that now seems like the right time to reach for the camera once again and start seeing the world through its lens.

I hope you'll all reach for your cameras, too, and share your own visions of the world, as that's kinda what life is all about. And it's one of the ways we get more out of the days we've been given.

Happy shooting, and thank you again.

2 comments:

21 Wits said...

Good to hear I'll be back!

Bernie said...

Glad that it will be making a comeback - I have missed it...

Additionally, sorry to hear of your family's loss... Please accept, and pass on, my condolences to Debbie and all of the family members...