Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Catching up on Yahoo!

It's been a busy time around here, with my all-time-fave Apple full-width wired keyboard getting a relentless workout as I crank out the research and writing. I've done a lousy job keeping track of the things I've had published, so I thought I'd catch y'all up on some of the work I've done for Yahoo! Canada so far this month*.

Why do I do this? Because sometimes I get so into the writing thing - finishing off one article before jetting off to another - that I forget what I did. I realize not every article should be framed and mounted above the mantel in a ceremony befitting the installation of a South Pacific self-appointed tribal monarch, but I do like to remember what I've done and where I've been, and published work is a great way to signpost the journey.

So without further ado, here's the latest journalistic output:
Ottawa cracks down on wireless providers over roaming fees (Dec 18)
Why Cisco is betting big on Ontario R&D (Dec 13)
CRTC ups the ante on roaming charges (Dec 13)
Send money via Facebook? Now you can (Dec 11)
Kellogg's to close Ontario plant, lay off 500 workers (Dec 10)
Canada's Cyber Monday sales hit record (Dec 9)
Canada's new wireless code isn't all good news (Dec 3)
Cyber Monday points to Canada's retail future (Dec 2)
I've been tossing words online elsewhere, as well. More on that front in an upcoming entry.

* For future quick reference, here's a link to my article archive, and here's the Dashboard blog where most of my work appears. I'll try to regularly round up the more notable stuff as it goes live.

No comments: