Saturday, January 21, 2017

The Kids in the Hall would be proud

Hand signals
London, ON
December 2016
Sometimes I get bored when I'm sitting in the stands, surrounded by masses of hockey fans who may or may not have had too much to drink, and may or may not be screaming advice to their favorite players in the futile belief that a) they can actually hear them and b) they actually care.

Don't get me wrong: I love the game. I'm Canadian, after all. But the culture that surrounds it can often be, shall we say, disquieting to those of us who don't drink, don't offer unsolicited advice to players, and just want to watch the game in relative peace.

Nope. Not here. So sometimes I play with my camera to pass the time. Any guesses what I'm doing here?

1 comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

lol and for some of us who do, it still can be disquieting...
I texted my daughter about meeting up next week and she told me 'maybe not, there was hockey stuff on" which means she will be holed up the weekend and subsequent days....:-)